2020—Present | Rice Creative, Ho Chi Minh city
Brand Identity Design, Graphic Design
- Work on design briefs, offer input for creative meetings, produce attractive & effective design solutions.
Come up with design strategies and advices to help grow brands.
Deliver concepts with solid design thinking, quickly and intuitively, thrive under pressure & tight deadlines.
- Design logo, brand assets, brand guidelines, packaging, uniform, and so on.
- Design assets for digital channels, social media posts, youtube banners, templates, website design.
Ensure final designs are visually appealing and on-brand for clients.
Produce presentation decks and maintain brand consistency throughout all applications.
2019—2020 | Optimico, London
UI Design, Graphic & Marketing design
Worked directly with the co-founders and creative director to provide product design, marketing design, and research support on a wide range of projects across the product portfolio.
Identified user types, scenarios, journeys and developed strategic UI/UX vision.
Generated wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and other required documentation.
Designed and maintained Optimico’s various UI pattern libraries across company’s international products.
Conducted internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial UI/UX design specifications.
Designed marketing campaign, digital assets for website, social media site, email newsletter, and so on.
2018—2019 | Charlie Smith Design, London
Graphic Design, Illustration
- Worked closely with the Creative Director and other Designers to design and assist the design team in developing graphics concepts, websites, illustrations for large format and display visuals in a range of media.
Designed and developed concepts, graphics and editorial layouts, event media packages, press invitations.
- Designed social media assets, including Facebook, Instagram promotions, Youtube, Eventbrite banners, etc.
2018 - 2020 | 502 Bad Gateway Magazine, London
Graphic Design & Art Direction
- Developed a brand identity for Indigo Magazine, which includes a series of sub-projects that require branding & digital design.
- Collaborated with a team of writers and artists to come up with strategic approaches, and overall visual identity for the magazine.
2017 | Nexus Studio, London
- Worked with the Nexus studio director, Johnny Kelly and Illustration studio, Nous Vous to create and design character assets for Facebook Project: Good Adds Up.
Designed and developed concepts, graphic layouts for typography appeared in the animated film.
Responsible for creating artworks and designs for the motion team.
2017 | Black Dog Publishing, London
Graphic Design Intern
- Worked with Project Manager and Art Director to produce high-quality visual design and content for book and magazine.
- Designed the company website.
Assisted and managed book design projects from start to finish.
Book cover design for William Daniels, Jeff Elrod, ‘Wreckers of Civilisation’ by Simon Ford
Helped deliver concepts under the guidance of the Art Director, quickly and intuitively, thriving under pressure and tight deadlines.
2018—2019 | Kingston University, (MA) Graphic and Communication Design, London.
2015—2018 | University of Westminster, (BA) Graphic and Communication Design, London. (GPA: 4.00)
- Design process, design thinking.
- Visual grammar, literacy and intelligence.
- Typography, type as image.
- Designing research.
- Visual storytelling, narrative and sequence.
Softwares & Skills
- Adobe Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effect, Adobe XD, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, etc.
- Figma, Keynote.
- Solid knowledge in design thinking, color theory, design system & strategy.
Print and digital design knowledge.
- Deadline driven, team player, problem-solving skills.
Selected Exhibitions and Features
2019 | Girl Club Asia.
2019 | Different Gallery, Graphic Design Show. London.
2018 | D&AD New Blood Festival. London.
2018 | Ambika P3 Degree show. London.
2018 | The Creative Corner and Baseline Magazine.
2017 | International Society of Typographic Designers. Merit award. London.
2016, 2017 | Excellence Student Award of Art and Media department, University of Westminster.
Contact me at